Publication in journals of the Faculty of Law
Support to faculty journals
The Faculty of Law supports editors and publishers of the scientific journals described at the Journals’s website of Universidad de Chile and in accordance with current requirements of digitization and online publication. Our journals are mostly in Spanish.
- Anuario de Derechos Humanos
- Revista Chilena de Derecho y Tecnología
- Revista Chilena de Historia del Derecho
- Revista Chilena del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social
- Revista de Derecho Ambiental
- Revista de Derecho Económico
- Revista de Derecho Escuela de Postgrado
- Revista de Derecho Público
- Revista de Estudios de la Justicia
- Revista de Pedagogía Universitaria y Didáctica del Derecho
- Revista Tribuna Internacional
Do you want to publish with us? Send your work for evaluation
Minimal editorial standards
The journals of the Faculty of Law publish original research papers that have not been published before, that develop the author's arguments supported by current and relevant literature. Original articles are those that have not been published in Spanish.
The originality of manuscripts will be preliminarily reviewed with specialized software.
Articles will be subject to an anonymous review process, led and implemented by the editors of each journal, that count with two external evaluators that are independent of the editorial team of each journal.
These external evaluators will receive a manuscript in order to elaborate a report recommending if the research paper should be published or not.